trust a few, fear the rest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/ - Page 23 9z7aoEo
Welcome
Рейвънсууд, Пенсилвания. В градът има смъртоносно проклятие, което вече тече от поколения насам. За да се връщат войниците, обратно живи и здрави при семействата си, за всяка война трябва да умират по пет тинейджъра от Рейвънсууд. Има сключен договор, който гласи фамилиите на петте прокълнати фамилии, като при всяка война някой тинейджър от тези фамилии бива убиван с още четирима, единственият начин да прехвърли проклятието на друг е да се обедини с "Децата на Злото". А единственият начин да се развали проклятието ... да останете живи.
Вход

Забравих си паролата!

Latest topics
» Искам да сменя.
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/ - Page 23 EmptyНед Мар 08, 2015 1:43 pm by Аримана

» I was broken to pieces. You broke me. And then you put the pieces back together. || Zachary. and Beth.
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/ - Page 23 EmptyПон Сеп 22, 2014 10:53 pm by Beth.

» Станете наши приятели;
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/ - Page 23 EmptyСря Авг 20, 2014 6:47 am by Evelyne.

» Търся си другарче за рп
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/ - Page 23 EmptyСря Юни 18, 2014 2:23 pm by Аримана

» Нимфоман или наркоман за предишния?
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/ - Page 23 EmptyПет Май 30, 2014 9:41 pm by Rick Reed

» Склада в края на града
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/ - Page 23 EmptyСря Май 07, 2014 8:02 pm by Marcus Hill.

» Прочитай с дъха си, разглеждай с уста, запомняй с езика, чети ме така.... SPAM VOL 4
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/ - Page 23 EmptyСря Май 07, 2014 6:28 pm by Dianna△

» I believe in the wonder I believe I can touch the flame- Nathaniel and Anabel
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/ - Page 23 EmptyСря Май 07, 2014 5:52 pm by Anabell ♠

» Търся си...
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/ - Page 23 EmptyСря Май 07, 2014 5:09 pm by Marcus Hill.

Екип на форума;
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/ - Page 23 PlWGdjK
.Amelia.
ADMINISTRATOR; AMELIA HESTTLER - 21 - FC: HOLLAND RODEN - CURSE BREAKER -----
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/ - Page 23 84a0bP9
Jamie Commun
ADMINISTRATOR; JAMIE COMMUN - 25 - FC: MAX IRONS - CHILD OF EVIL -----
Avery Dubois;
ADMINISTRATOR; AVERY DUBOIS - 22 - FC: JESSIE ANN GRAVEL - GUARDIAN -----
Rosalie Buttler
MODERATOR; ROSALIE BUTTLER - 25 - FC: NINA DOBREV - CITIZEN -----

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/

+27
;heartbreaker
Anabell ♠
aiden evans.
libertine.
.Abadon
leonie,
Авина ∞
.Jessica.
Michael;
Eliss.
Rick Reed
Grace.
.Nathaniel.
Elle.
K.A.T.
.joshua
Alexander.
Eva Romanova;
Финик МакКоул
Adam Romanov.
karolina j.
Rosalie Buttler
.jane sineclair
Marcel Gerard
Dianna△
.Amelia.
Jamie Commun ◭
31 posters

Страница 23 от 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/ - Page 23 Empty I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/

Писане by Jamie Commun ◭ Съб Фев 22, 2014 9:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Helllo new spam <3
Jamie Commun ◭
Jamie Commun ◭
Look into he's eyes he's cold as ice
Look into he's eyes he's cold as ice

Брой мнения : 872

Върнете се в началото Go down

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/ - Page 23 Empty Re: I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/

Писане by Rosalie Buttler Съб Мар 08, 2014 10:58 am

Мен от сутринта ме почнаха по английски и чак сега приключихме,а вечерта пак  weep Какво правиш?
Rosalie Buttler
Rosalie Buttler
Moderator;
Moderator;

Брой мнения : 282

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/ - Page 23 Empty Re: I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/

Писане by Anabell ♠ Съб Мар 08, 2014 11:02 am

Миии пиша си поста при Натаниел <3 и чакам да отворите раздела за масовото или както там се води :Д
Anabell ♠
Anabell ♠
Ghosts
Ghosts

Брой мнения : 96

Писане by Rosalie Buttler Съб Мар 08, 2014 11:52 am

И аз нямам търпение.Само не разбрах дали админите ще раздават ролите,кой къде да пише и така..
Rosalie Buttler
Rosalie Buttler
Moderator;
Moderator;

Писане by Anabell ♠ Съб Мар 08, 2014 11:56 am

Ами аз разбрах че всеки си пише свободно, смис то било като масово, пада там завесата и се появяват чудовища и се пише в раздела, ако искаме можем да пишем по отделно с другарчета, ако искаме можем да пишем много хора. :Д ДДЗ
Anabell ♠
Anabell ♠
Ghosts
Ghosts

Писане by Rosalie Buttler Съб Мар 08, 2014 11:58 am

Ще видим като му дойде времето.
Rosalie Buttler
Rosalie Buttler
Moderator;
Moderator;

Писане by Anabell ♠ Съб Мар 08, 2014 12:03 pm

:Д дам те ще обяснят :Д
Anabell ♠
Anabell ♠
Ghosts
Ghosts

Писане by Rosalie Buttler Съб Мар 08, 2014 12:06 pm

Няма какво да гадаем :д
Rosalie Buttler
Rosalie Buttler
Moderator;
Moderator;

Писане by .Amelia. Съб Мар 08, 2014 12:20 pm

hello;
.Amelia.
.Amelia.
Everyday i look at the mirror, everyday i see something new, i see my enemy who lives inside me
Everyday i look at the mirror, everyday i see something new, i see my enemy who lives inside me

Брой мнения : 769

https://curseofthefiverp.bulgarianforum.net

Писане by Rosalie Buttler Съб Мар 08, 2014 12:23 pm

hey
Rosalie Buttler
Rosalie Buttler
Moderator;
Moderator;

Писане by .Amelia. Съб Мар 08, 2014 12:25 pm

как си? какво правиш?
.Amelia.
.Amelia.

Писане by Rosalie Buttler Съб Мар 08, 2014 12:26 pm

Супер съм.Ами сега мисля да напиша домашните,че утре малката сестричка има рожден ден и..Ти?
Rosalie Buttler
Rosalie Buttler
Moderator;
Moderator;

Писане by Anabell ♠ Съб Мар 08, 2014 12:27 pm

.Amelia. написа:hello;

ОМГ ти си тук :Д
Anabell ♠
Anabell ♠
Ghosts
Ghosts

Писане by .Amelia. Съб Мар 08, 2014 12:29 pm

ойй на колко става ? :3
иначе аз съм г/д ии се излежавам хд
.Amelia.
.Amelia.

Писане by .Amelia. Съб Мар 08, 2014 12:29 pm

Anabell ♠ написа:
.Amelia. написа:hello;

ОМГ ти си тук :Д

ОМГ да :Д:Д <3 какво правиш? ;3
.Amelia.
.Amelia.

Писане by .Amelia. Съб Мар 08, 2014 12:31 pm

здрасти, какво правиш? хд
.Amelia.
.Amelia.

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 23 от 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Върнете се в началото