trust a few, fear the rest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
;As i walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly 'you've got to make love with me in this very moment' , my eyes lit up and i though that i'm dreaming. Her lips under mine, her body im my hands, goind down. SPAM! - Page 19 9z7aoEo
Welcome
Рейвънсууд, Пенсилвания. В градът има смъртоносно проклятие, което вече тече от поколения насам. За да се връщат войниците, обратно живи и здрави при семействата си, за всяка война трябва да умират по пет тинейджъра от Рейвънсууд. Има сключен договор, който гласи фамилиите на петте прокълнати фамилии, като при всяка война някой тинейджър от тези фамилии бива убиван с още четирима, единственият начин да прехвърли проклятието на друг е да се обедини с "Децата на Злото". А единственият начин да се развали проклятието ... да останете живи.
Вход

Забравих си паролата!

Latest topics
» Искам да сменя.
;As i walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly 'you've got to make love with me in this very moment' , my eyes lit up and i though that i'm dreaming. Her lips under mine, her body im my hands, goind down. SPAM! - Page 19 EmptyНед Мар 08, 2015 1:43 pm by Аримана

» I was broken to pieces. You broke me. And then you put the pieces back together. || Zachary. and Beth.
;As i walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly 'you've got to make love with me in this very moment' , my eyes lit up and i though that i'm dreaming. Her lips under mine, her body im my hands, goind down. SPAM! - Page 19 EmptyПон Сеп 22, 2014 10:53 pm by Beth.

» Станете наши приятели;
;As i walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly 'you've got to make love with me in this very moment' , my eyes lit up and i though that i'm dreaming. Her lips under mine, her body im my hands, goind down. SPAM! - Page 19 EmptyСря Авг 20, 2014 6:47 am by Evelyne.

» Търся си другарче за рп
;As i walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly 'you've got to make love with me in this very moment' , my eyes lit up and i though that i'm dreaming. Her lips under mine, her body im my hands, goind down. SPAM! - Page 19 EmptyСря Юни 18, 2014 2:23 pm by Аримана

» Нимфоман или наркоман за предишния?
;As i walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly 'you've got to make love with me in this very moment' , my eyes lit up and i though that i'm dreaming. Her lips under mine, her body im my hands, goind down. SPAM! - Page 19 EmptyПет Май 30, 2014 9:41 pm by Rick Reed

» Склада в края на града
;As i walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly 'you've got to make love with me in this very moment' , my eyes lit up and i though that i'm dreaming. Her lips under mine, her body im my hands, goind down. SPAM! - Page 19 EmptyСря Май 07, 2014 8:02 pm by Marcus Hill.

» Прочитай с дъха си, разглеждай с уста, запомняй с езика, чети ме така.... SPAM VOL 4
;As i walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly 'you've got to make love with me in this very moment' , my eyes lit up and i though that i'm dreaming. Her lips under mine, her body im my hands, goind down. SPAM! - Page 19 EmptyСря Май 07, 2014 6:28 pm by Dianna△

» I believe in the wonder I believe I can touch the flame- Nathaniel and Anabel
;As i walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly 'you've got to make love with me in this very moment' , my eyes lit up and i though that i'm dreaming. Her lips under mine, her body im my hands, goind down. SPAM! - Page 19 EmptyСря Май 07, 2014 5:52 pm by Anabell ♠

» Търся си...
;As i walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly 'you've got to make love with me in this very moment' , my eyes lit up and i though that i'm dreaming. Her lips under mine, her body im my hands, goind down. SPAM! - Page 19 EmptyСря Май 07, 2014 5:09 pm by Marcus Hill.

Екип на форума;
;As i walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly 'you've got to make love with me in this very moment' , my eyes lit up and i though that i'm dreaming. Her lips under mine, her body im my hands, goind down. SPAM! - Page 19 PlWGdjK
.Amelia.
ADMINISTRATOR; AMELIA HESTTLER - 21 - FC: HOLLAND RODEN - CURSE BREAKER -----
;As i walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly 'you've got to make love with me in this very moment' , my eyes lit up and i though that i'm dreaming. Her lips under mine, her body im my hands, goind down. SPAM! - Page 19 84a0bP9
Jamie Commun
ADMINISTRATOR; JAMIE COMMUN - 25 - FC: MAX IRONS - CHILD OF EVIL -----
Avery Dubois;
ADMINISTRATOR; AVERY DUBOIS - 22 - FC: JESSIE ANN GRAVEL - GUARDIAN -----
Rosalie Buttler
MODERATOR; ROSALIE BUTTLER - 25 - FC: NINA DOBREV - CITIZEN -----

;As i walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly 'you've got to make love with me in this very moment' , my eyes lit up and i though that i'm dreaming. Her lips under mine, her body im my hands, goind down. SPAM!

+15
Alexander.
Dr. Samuel Leto
Michael;
karolina j.
Финик МакКоул
Victor Fausnaught
Eliss.
Dianna△
.jane sineclair
.katherine.
.Nathaniel.
.Abadon
Rosalie Buttler
Jamie Commun ◭
.Amelia.
19 posters

Страница 19 от 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

;As i walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly 'you've got to make love with me in this very moment' , my eyes lit up and i though that i'm dreaming. Her lips under mine, her body im my hands, goind down. SPAM! - Page 19 Empty ;As i walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly 'you've got to make love with me in this very moment' , my eyes lit up and i though that i'm dreaming. Her lips under mine, her body im my hands, goind down. SPAM!

Писане by .Amelia. Пет Фев 14, 2014 10:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

.Amelia.
.Amelia.
Everyday i look at the mirror, everyday i see something new, i see my enemy who lives inside me
Everyday i look at the mirror, everyday i see something new, i see my enemy who lives inside me

Брой мнения : 769

https://curseofthefiverp.bulgarianforum.net

Върнете се в началото Go down

;As i walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly 'you've got to make love with me in this very moment' , my eyes lit up and i though that i'm dreaming. Her lips under mine, her body im my hands, goind down. SPAM! - Page 19 Empty Re: ;As i walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly 'you've got to make love with me in this very moment' , my eyes lit up and i though that i'm dreaming. Her lips under mine, her body im my hands, goind down. SPAM!

Писане by Marcel Gerard Пет Фев 21, 2014 1:37 pm

е ся,сподели как се казваш
Marcel Gerard
Marcel Gerard
Child of devil
Child of devil

Брой мнения : 97

;As i walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly 'you've got to make love with me in this very moment' , my eyes lit up and i though that i'm dreaming. Her lips under mine, her body im my hands, goind down. SPAM! - Page 19 Empty Re: ;As i walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly 'you've got to make love with me in this very moment' , my eyes lit up and i though that i'm dreaming. Her lips under mine, her body im my hands, goind down. SPAM!

Писане by .jane sineclair Пет Фев 21, 2014 1:43 pm

не може хд
.jane sineclair
.jane sineclair
Moderator;
Moderator;

Брой мнения : 205

Писане by Marcel Gerard Пет Фев 21, 2014 2:00 pm

Лоша си,иначе как си,ко пр
Marcel Gerard
Marcel Gerard
Child of devil
Child of devil

Писане by .jane sineclair Пет Фев 21, 2014 2:07 pm

много ясно, че да хд ми бивам ти?
.jane sineclair
.jane sineclair
Moderator;
Moderator;

Писане by .Amelia. Пет Фев 21, 2014 2:09 pm

здравейте;
.Amelia.
.Amelia.

Писане by .jane sineclair Пет Фев 21, 2014 2:15 pm

sex <333333333
.jane sineclair
.jane sineclair
Moderator;
Moderator;

Писане by .Amelia. Пет Фев 21, 2014 2:20 pm

какво правиш, сексапил? :33
.Amelia.
.Amelia.

Писане by .jane sineclair Пет Фев 21, 2014 2:36 pm

gledam klipcheta xd ti? ;dd
.jane sineclair
.jane sineclair
Moderator;
Moderator;

Писане by Jamie Commun ◭ Пет Фев 21, 2014 7:55 pm

Хелоу
Jamie Commun ◭
Jamie Commun ◭
Look into he's eyes he's cold as ice

Брой мнения : 872

Писане by .jane sineclair Пет Фев 21, 2014 7:56 pm

Jamie Commun ◭ написа:Хелоу
оле ща еба  shshs bvb 
.jane sineclair
.jane sineclair
Moderator;
Moderator;

Писане by Jamie Commun ◭ Пет Фев 21, 2014 7:57 pm

Оле, знам :Д Мен вс искат да ме.. Обичат :Д Ако някой отрече го чака бан  lol  ташакам се
Jamie Commun ◭
Jamie Commun ◭

Писане by .jane sineclair Пет Фев 21, 2014 8:01 pm

мале веднъж с един фр си вървим хд и той искаше да каже "валят ташаци" и каза "ташат валяци" ;дддддддддддддд
.jane sineclair
.jane sineclair
Moderator;
Moderator;

Писане by Jamie Commun ◭ Пет Фев 21, 2014 8:01 pm

lol lol lol lol lol 
Ами аз ти звънях и една жена ми каза да опитам по-късно
Jamie Commun ◭
Jamie Commun ◭

Писане by .jane sineclair Пет Фев 21, 2014 8:14 pm

да бре хд или па бабата на един фр хд обаждат и' се от телефонните измами
жената: Мамо, маминце, счупих си кракът. Трябват ми пари за операцията.
бабата: Дъще мамина, кажи къде си да дойда да ти счупя и другия крак :Д:Д:Д::Д:Д
.jane sineclair
.jane sineclair
Moderator;
Moderator;

Писане by Jamie Commun ◭ Пет Фев 21, 2014 8:28 pm

ахахахахахаха :Д Очарователно
Добре съм аз, ти? вие?
Jamie Commun ◭
Jamie Commun ◭

Писане by Marcel Gerard Пет Фев 21, 2014 8:36 pm

огтразихте ме.....не съм много добре,но ще видим ко ще стане за в бъдеще,ко пр
Marcel Gerard
Marcel Gerard
Child of devil
Child of devil

Писане by Jamie Commun ◭ Пет Фев 21, 2014 8:37 pm

Какво е станало?
Нищо, слушам музика,ти?
Jamie Commun ◭
Jamie Commun ◭

Писане by .jane sineclair Пет Фев 21, 2014 8:39 pm

някой да ме убие ;//
.jane sineclair
.jane sineclair
Moderator;
Moderator;

Писане by Jamie Commun ◭ Пет Фев 21, 2014 8:39 pm

Не ме кефи ава
Jamie Commun ◭
Jamie Commun ◭

Писане by .jane sineclair Пет Фев 21, 2014 8:43 pm

намери ми ти хд
.jane sineclair
.jane sineclair
Moderator;
Moderator;

Писане by morkovche Пет Фев 21, 2014 10:01 pm

Здравейте. Имам едно въпросче - може ли да пиша в спама, без да съм одобрена? Работата е там, че нямам никаква идея за герои и мисля да я търся тук. Ако е забранено моля да ме извините :)

morkovche

Брой мнения : 2

Писане by .Amelia. Пет Фев 21, 2014 10:09 pm

morkovche написа:Здравейте. Имам едно въпросче - може ли да пиша в спама, без да съм одобрена? Работата е там, че нямам никаква идея за герои и мисля да я търся тук. Ако е забранено моля да ме извините :)

препоръчително е да имаш поне един одобрен герой във форума, за да пишеш във спама преди да е одобрен героя ти.
.Amelia.
.Amelia.

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 19 от 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Върнете се в началото