trust a few, fear the rest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/ - Page 22 9z7aoEo
Welcome
Рейвънсууд, Пенсилвания. В градът има смъртоносно проклятие, което вече тече от поколения насам. За да се връщат войниците, обратно живи и здрави при семействата си, за всяка война трябва да умират по пет тинейджъра от Рейвънсууд. Има сключен договор, който гласи фамилиите на петте прокълнати фамилии, като при всяка война някой тинейджър от тези фамилии бива убиван с още четирима, единственият начин да прехвърли проклятието на друг е да се обедини с "Децата на Злото". А единственият начин да се развали проклятието ... да останете живи.
Вход

Забравих си паролата!

Latest topics
» Искам да сменя.
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/ - Page 22 EmptyНед Мар 08, 2015 1:43 pm by Аримана

» I was broken to pieces. You broke me. And then you put the pieces back together. || Zachary. and Beth.
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/ - Page 22 EmptyПон Сеп 22, 2014 10:53 pm by Beth.

» Станете наши приятели;
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/ - Page 22 EmptyСря Авг 20, 2014 6:47 am by Evelyne.

» Търся си другарче за рп
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/ - Page 22 EmptyСря Юни 18, 2014 2:23 pm by Аримана

» Нимфоман или наркоман за предишния?
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/ - Page 22 EmptyПет Май 30, 2014 9:41 pm by Rick Reed

» Склада в края на града
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/ - Page 22 EmptyСря Май 07, 2014 8:02 pm by Marcus Hill.

» Прочитай с дъха си, разглеждай с уста, запомняй с езика, чети ме така.... SPAM VOL 4
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/ - Page 22 EmptyСря Май 07, 2014 6:28 pm by Dianna△

» I believe in the wonder I believe I can touch the flame- Nathaniel and Anabel
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/ - Page 22 EmptyСря Май 07, 2014 5:52 pm by Anabell ♠

» Търся си...
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/ - Page 22 EmptyСря Май 07, 2014 5:09 pm by Marcus Hill.

Екип на форума;
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/ - Page 22 PlWGdjK
.Amelia.
ADMINISTRATOR; AMELIA HESTTLER - 21 - FC: HOLLAND RODEN - CURSE BREAKER -----
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/ - Page 22 84a0bP9
Jamie Commun
ADMINISTRATOR; JAMIE COMMUN - 25 - FC: MAX IRONS - CHILD OF EVIL -----
Avery Dubois;
ADMINISTRATOR; AVERY DUBOIS - 22 - FC: JESSIE ANN GRAVEL - GUARDIAN -----
Rosalie Buttler
MODERATOR; ROSALIE BUTTLER - 25 - FC: NINA DOBREV - CITIZEN -----

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/

+27
;heartbreaker
Anabell ♠
aiden evans.
libertine.
.Abadon
leonie,
Авина ∞
.Jessica.
Michael;
Eliss.
Rick Reed
Grace.
.Nathaniel.
Elle.
K.A.T.
.joshua
Alexander.
Eva Romanova;
Финик МакКоул
Adam Romanov.
karolina j.
Rosalie Buttler
.jane sineclair
Marcel Gerard
Dianna△
.Amelia.
Jamie Commun ◭
31 posters

Страница 22 от 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/ - Page 22 Empty I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/

Писане by Jamie Commun ◭ Съб Фев 22, 2014 9:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Helllo new spam <3
Jamie Commun ◭
Jamie Commun ◭
Look into he's eyes he's cold as ice

Брой мнения : 872

Върнете се в началото Go down

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/ - Page 22 Empty Re: I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/

Писане by aiden evans. Чет Мар 06, 2014 7:28 pm

ами явно да, ужас.. потрес, нямам думи ;д
aiden evans.
aiden evans.
Curse breaker
Curse breaker

Брой мнения : 86

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/ - Page 22 Empty Re: I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. SPAM /VOL2/

Писане by Dianna△ Чет Мар 06, 2014 8:07 pm

:D ahahaha emmm.... normalno to v taq durjava
Dianna△
Dianna△
They call her ice queen, but they don't really know her

Брой мнения : 510

Писане by victoria whitmore; Пет Мар 07, 2014 3:21 pm

живи? хд
victoria whitmore;
victoria whitmore;

Брой мнения : 8

Писане by Dianna△ Пет Мар 07, 2014 3:28 pm

Namirat se :D
Dianna△
Dianna△

Писане by victoria whitmore; Пет Мар 07, 2014 3:32 pm

ооо брачедка ми хДДД
victoria whitmore;
victoria whitmore;

Писане by Dianna△ Пет Мар 07, 2014 3:32 pm

Hallo
Dianna△
Dianna△

Писане by victoria whitmore; Пет Мар 07, 2014 3:34 pm

и двете сме много сексави хДДД
victoria whitmore;
victoria whitmore;

Писане by Jamie Commun ◭ Пет Мар 07, 2014 3:55 pm

:D Е то тва е ясно
Jamie Commun ◭
Jamie Commun ◭

Писане by Jamie Commun ◭ Пет Мар 07, 2014 4:39 pm

Zdrasti
Jamie Commun ◭
Jamie Commun ◭

Писане by .Amelia. Пет Мар 07, 2014 4:44 pm

.Amelia.
.Amelia.
Everyday i look at the mirror, everyday i see something new, i see my enemy who lives inside me
Everyday i look at the mirror, everyday i see something new, i see my enemy who lives inside me

Брой мнения : 769

https://curseofthefiverp.bulgarianforum.net

Писане by victoria whitmore; Пет Мар 07, 2014 4:51 pm

ко прайте сексита? smile
victoria whitmore;
victoria whitmore;

Писане by karolina j. Пет Мар 07, 2014 4:57 pm

Как сте банда? /това нямам представа откъде ми дойде да го кажа хд/
karolina j.
karolina j.
Guardians
Guardians

Брой мнения : 96

Писане by victoria whitmore; Пет Мар 07, 2014 4:59 pm

биваме, чорапчо ти как си? хдд *бту, защо по дяволите, ти нямам скайпа? хдд*
victoria whitmore;
victoria whitmore;

Писане by karolina j. Пет Мар 07, 2014 5:02 pm

Ми не си ме питала за него?!
Аз съм супер.. Хрупам марети и гледам филми, как да съм?
karolina j.
karolina j.
Guardians
Guardians

Писане by victoria whitmore; Пет Мар 07, 2014 5:04 pm

ми сега те питам хДД давай го на лично хДД
victoria whitmore;
victoria whitmore;

Писане by karolina j. Пет Мар 07, 2014 5:14 pm

бягай да му се радваш хд
karolina j.
karolina j.
Guardians
Guardians

Писане by victoria whitmore; Пет Мар 07, 2014 5:17 pm

бягай да ме приемеш хдд
victoria whitmore;
victoria whitmore;

Писане by Rosalie Buttler Съб Мар 08, 2014 10:36 am

Да  5hr
Rosalie Buttler
Rosalie Buttler
Moderator;
Moderator;

Брой мнения : 282

Писане by Anabell ♠ Съб Мар 08, 2014 10:53 am

Здрасти, как си?
Anabell ♠
Anabell ♠
Ghosts
Ghosts

Писане by Rosalie Buttler Съб Мар 08, 2014 10:55 am

Малко изтощена.Ти?
Rosalie Buttler
Rosalie Buttler
Moderator;
Moderator;

Брой мнения : 282

Писане by Anabell ♠ Съб Мар 08, 2014 10:56 am

:D И аз така
Anabell ♠
Anabell ♠
Ghosts
Ghosts

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 22 от 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Върнете се в началото